Sunday, February 10, 2008

Steve's Office Trip - Sunday






Sunday was a perfect day. Sun was shining, blue skies, and everyone was laying out working on their tan before heading back to their New England weather on Monday. Bill and I headed up early afternoon and ran into my friend Dave, ordered a few rumrunners, then headed over to see the crew. We then found Mary, Val, and Jay laying out by the pool working on their tan, while Simone and Chelsey were enjoying themselves on the jet ski in the beautiful Florida sunshine. After a few rum runners in the jacuzzi by the pool with Steve, Bill, Simone, Chelsey, Mary, and Val, I ended up having a little bite to eat with Simone, Chelsey, and Mary by the Tiki Bar with the reggae band, Windjammin,' playing.
That night, we went out to the Salt Rock Grill, http://www.saltrockgrill.com/aboutframe.html, for dinner.
Take a virtual tour of the Salt Rock here:
Being that it is here locally to me, I've actually been there numerous and have tried a lot of the entees on the menu, http://www.saltrockgrill.com/menuframe.html.
We then headed back to Shephard's after dinner and Jay, Bill, and I went down to the Sunset Lounge went down for a drink before calling it a night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No way! I missed the annual office trip??!! I will try and make the next one....