Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mass Trip







Saturday morning I flew up to Masschusetts for a business trip to take part in an email archiving seminar in Waltham. After landing at Bradley Airport, Mark picked me up and we headed back to his house.


Upon my arrival, I received a call from Steve and headed out to lunch with him and Leo at Dominicks in Three Rivers. I ordered a whole belly clam roll and we chatted with the waitresses, Candace, Courtney, and Nicole, while eating our lunch.

After lunch, I headed over to Tom's house. He was having a house warming party for some friends and family that afternoon/evening. We chatted while he was shoveling snow from a Nor'Easter that hit the day before. My trip up here was the first time I saw snow in seven years, keep in mind that I normally don't fly up during the winter. One thing that I couldn't believe was that the snow looked and felt exactly the same as when I last saw it seven years ago.

Then I ended up hooking up with Johnny, where we went to meet Beth down at the Brookside for a drink and ran into Uncle Dave and Uncle Floyd there.

On my way back to Mark's house, I stopped in at the Turnpike Package Store to see my friend Ed. I ended up hanging out there for a bit talking.

For dinner, it was time to go to Casa Da Nanas, one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants. I've been going there for over 20 years now. Back when I used to work at Friendly's Restaurants main plant in Wilbraham, Eric, Bill, and I used to be there for lunch every Friday.

No comments: