Saturday, October 29, 2011

The 2 and a Half Pound Lobster Dinner







Halloween weekend they had lobster on special at Albertsons, http://www.albertsons.com/, for $6.99 per pound so I had a plan of lobster dinner before heading out that Saturday night. Erin's nephew, Kyle, spent the night, so he and I took a ride to Albertsons to get dinner. When I told them that I wanted 3 lobsters, thinking that they'd be up to 1 and a half pounds each, they pulled one out of the tank that registered at 2 and a half pounds, which was the biggest lobster I ever had. The other two we picked up were 1 and a half pounds and 1 and a quarter pounds. We went back to the house, as I was excited to be feasting on a lobster of that size. We started the pot of boiling water and I cooked the other two lobsters, before putting in the big one in by itself since it took up the whole pot.

No comments: