Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday, March 4, Penguins vs. Lightning - Penguins Win 2 - 0


























This past Tuesday night I went to the St. Pete Times Forum to see the Pittsburgh Penguins take on the Tampa Bay Lightning with my friends, Tom and Jenna. Our seats were right between the Penguins and Lightning benches. The first period was some good back and forth action, but come the 2nd period, the physicality really picked up. We even had the opportunity to see a penalty shot, which you don't get a chance to see every game. Now that I think about, I believe it was the first one that I've seen live. The 3rd had the intensity really pick up as both teams were searching for the 1st goal of the game. Pittsburgh scored with about 4 minutes left in the game to take a 1-0 lead, then picked up an empty netter to finish off the Lightning.

No comments: